Emerald-green holidays in Bramberg am Wildkogel
Green is our colour. And that’s not just because of the precious emeralds found in our region. Our hearts beat for the vibrant nature that surrounds us. We’ve made key optimisations when it comes to heating technology and ensure we use environmentally friendly products and services in all areas. On your holiday, you automatically help to protect our environment.
Our region’s treasures
We only want the best for our guests. And that’s also good for the environment. In our cuisine, you’ll find mostly regional, seasonal products. That means it not only tastes fantastic, but we also save packaging material and benefit from short transport distances.
- Organic corner at the breakfast buffet with products from our organic farmer Barbara, e.g. homemade jams, fragrant farmhouse bread, and organic milk
- Only homemade cakes and pastries on the afternoon buffet
- Grander water at the hotel spring (help yourself)
- Our own herb spiral in the garden
- High-quality meat from local butchers
- Fruit juices made with fruit from the Bramberg region
- Unmistakeable Salzburg hospitality from the Innerhofer family and the local team
Sparing yet indulgent
Taking care of the environment doesn’t mean doing without. We use Grander water from our springs throughout our Smaragdhotel. Water economisers in the pipes automatically ensure careful use of this precious resource. Our district heating and waste heat utilisation from the cooling system help us use energy more efficiently.
Eco-mobility in Salzburgerland
You’ll find an e-charging station for your car directly at our Smaragdhotel, and you can hire an electric car for your excursions just a short walk away. With the Nationalpark Sommercard Mobil, you can also use local public transport free of charge or for a discounted rate. That means you can quickly and conveniently reach the most beautiful excursion destinations on your holiday.