Bramberg – Your Biking Region
Summer Holiday in Biker-Paradise in Salzburger Land
Over 800 km of bike trails on the mountains and in the valleys, untouched nature and fresh mountain air – experience the Hohe Tauern National Park holiday region on your adventurous bike holiday in Salzburger Land. Thanks to Smaragd-Hotel Tauernblick‘s optimal location access to the trail network is close by. Known as the “Mecca” for cyclists, the Bramberg Bike Region is a guaranteed unforgettable holiday. Whether you are a beginner or professional: the varied routes make the environment an absolute biker paradise. For the more adventurous, the Bike Park Neukirchen is especially fun. Our bike guides will lead you to the most beautiful spots.
Mountain Bike Holiday at Hohe Tauern National Park
- Over 800 km of bike trails through the breathtaking nature of Salzburger Land
- Action-packed Downhill-Course for the more adventurous
- Neukirchen Bikepark in the Wildkogel Arena
- Leogang Bikepark for professionals (ca. 1 hour away)
- Pleasant Panorama Bike Trails for families
- 270 km long Tauern Bike Route with access only 50 m away from the hotel
- Bike paths to peaceful places: Zell am See, Krimml Waterfalls, Grossglockner High Alpine Road, …
- Annual Bike-Event: Wildkogel Hillclimb
- Local Bike Guides at the hotel
- GPS-Device & detailed tour material available at reception
E-Biking in the Bramberg Region
The new trend among biking enthusiasts are the brand new e-bikes. Smooth out your differences in performance, improve your range or simply enjoy the beautiful mountains of Salzburg Province. With the Nationalpark Sommercard Mobil you can try E-Bikes for free!