Healthy Holiday in Bramberg
Holiday for People with Allergies and Asthmatics in Salzburger Land
Gorgeous summer and winter holidays in the Alps of Salzburg, good for not only the spirit – experience an invigorating health holiday at Tauernblick am Wildkogel. The special anti-allergic-decor in the rooms and suites of this 4-star hotel allows you to enjoy an allergen-free holiday. Experienced chefs are trained on food allergies and asthma, so it guarantees you individual, allergen-free delicacies. A hike to the Krimmler waterfalls is not only a contemplative experience in nature: the climate and the altitude of the Hohe Tauern National Park region promote long term health.
Benefits of Hotel Tauernblick
- Allergy-friendly atmosphere throughout the house
- Certified, low-allergen rooms & suites
- Extremely low indoor particulate air pollution (<20 ug / m3)
- Specially trained kitchen staff prepared to cater to the wishes and needs of people with allergies and asthma
- Dietary cuisine available on request
Please accept YouTube cookies to play this video. By accepting you will be accessing content from YouTube, a service provided by an external third party.
If you accept this notice, your choice will be saved and the page will refresh.
Rooms & Suites at Smaragd-Hotel
The comfortable rooms and suites at Smaragd Tauernblick are optimized for the individual needs of allergy sufferers and asthmatics. The decor ensures that you have a lovely and deep sleep. Our unique rooms are recertified every two years with a seal of approval from the Paracelsus Medical University.
- Allergen-free device for your comfort
- Special measures taken against the most common allergies & asthma triggers
- No dust mites, no dog or cat hair, no traces of mold
- Periodic review and recertification of rooms & suites
National Park Holiday for Asthmatics
The climate in the National Park is known for its healing properties. The low allergen and pollutant levels allow deep breathing and a peaceful sleep. The Paracelsus Medical University in Salzburg regularly studies the aerosol of the Krimml Waterfalls and determines its effects and healing efficacy. Allergic asthma was substantially reduced when people stayed for at least two weeks and visited the Krimml Waterfalls on a daily basis. A holiday at Hohe Tauern National Park may even lead to several months free of symptoms.