Easy & E-Mountain Biking
Cycling Fun for Beginners in Salzburger Land
800 km marked mountain bike trails and a total of 1,856 m² in the 3 provinces of Carinthia, Tirol and Salzburg – a real bikers paradise in the area surrounding the Smaragd-Hotel Tauernblick! Join hotel director Maria Innerhofer or her bike guide-colleagues Andrea and Gerlinde on an intensive bike ride. You can go for a bike ride 4 times a week with our hotel guides. Routes are customized to fit your needs and expert always stand aside. The Salzburg biking adventure will also be a blast for the new and inexperienced bikers! Choose between 2 different ability groups. Daily from 9am to 12pm you can bring your questions to the hotel director and certified mountain bike guide Maria Innerhofer, as well as to your other host Günter Innerhofer. Meet up in the evenings at the biker table to enjoy a refreshing drink with the local experts.
Mountain Biking Happiness for Beginners
Are you a bike newbie and want to get some experience? Then Hotel Tauernblick is the right place for you! At least 3 per week we offer the guided Easy-Tour. Some of our most popular rides are the panoramic tour with cable car transport, the pleasant ride to the Krimml waterfalls or a hut tour. Beginners can also try e-bikes to get started on their first kilometers (rental at the partner sport shops).
More information on the respective routes can be found in our weekly program. The staff, certified bike guides hotel director Maria, Andrea and Gerlinde, can also answer your questions and advise you on your individual needs.
Useful Info & Expertise
- At least 3 “easy” (blue) Tours with a maximum 500m height difference
- E-Bike Rental at Partner Sport shops (€ 25 per day)
- Find out more about the bike transport in the valley (public transport, hotel shuttle)
- Themed tours with Nature & Cuisine highlights
- Refreshment break tips and information about the region
- Information and briefing about rental bikes (charging stations, battery life, power consumption, etc.)
- Individual advice (Road surface, different levels of difficulty)
- Competent staff in the house, certified trainer
- Very own Biker Table with Günter & Maria Innerhofer in the Kristalllobby from Monday to Friday, 8:30pm to 9pm