Equipment & Services
Your Mountain Bike Amenities at Smaragd-Hotel Tauernblick
Whether for equipment, food, or service – at 4-Star Bike Hotel Tauernblick in Bramberg cyclists get excited. Your bike security is very important to us for your mountain bike holiday in the Salzburg Region. Find out more at reception about useful maps and advice or visit the mountain bike meeting table to get individual advice. In the hotel’s bike room you will find a bike-box and washing device. You can store your bike safely in the bike room overnight. We repair small issues directly at the hotel in the service corner. Get the strength you need with the special biker board: Xenofit energy bars and a high carbohydrate diet providing plenty of power for your strenuous days of biking. There is a tour for every ability level with our local bike guides! After a busy day of sport come relax at our Smaragd-Spa and refresh yourself with a healthy cocktail from the hotel bar – the perfect combination for your mountain bike holiday in Salzburger Land.
Your Mountain Bike Equipment at Tauernblick Bike-Hotel
- Biker Information Map with tours, maps at the hotel
- Nutrition for Athletes: Xenofit energy bars & gels, special biking meals with extra carbohydrate diet with ¾ gourmet board, power breakfasts & après-bike snacks
- Lockable Bike Room with storage device (Bike-Box), bicycle stands in front of the hotel, and washroom for your bike
- Means for drying biking clothing and shoes in the bike shed
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Service Corner with tools, repair service (small repairs at the hotel, but there is also a professional bike shop nearby)
- Free rental of GPS devices (with deposit)
Pure Biking Fun- Your Hotel’s Own Bike Service
- Guided tours with the hotel’s own certified Bike-Guides
- 4 x 2 guided tours per week: every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, for 2 ability groups (Easy-Bike and Tour & Trail) as a part of a package or as a surcharge r (1 guided tour: € 18.- · 2 guided tours: € 35.- · 3 guided tours: € 50.-)
- 1 x per week riding-technique training (€ 30.-)
- Individual Tour Advice, planning & tips: daily from 9am to 12pm at reception
- Biker Meeting Table in der Kristalllobby mit Maria oder Günter Innerhofer: Monday to Friday from 8:30pm until 9pm
- Upon request: private bike-guide for privates biking technique training, skill training, special kids training, and individual tours
- Tours also available on departure days!
Mountain Bike Rentals at Intersport Harms
All different types of bikes can be rented at Intersport Harms by the Wildkogelbahn base station.