Wintertime in Bramberg
Exciting Winter Adventures in the Salzburg Region
Be as free as a bird, run over snow-covered fields and see spectacular natural wonders – the holiday region Hohe Tauern National Park has countless activities besides Skiing and Snowboarding for you. It doesn’t matter if you are an action lover or a nature lover, you are in the right place! Come enjoy the various recreational possibilities and relax with your family or friends on an unforgettable Winter Holiday at Smaragd-Hotel Tauernblick in Salzburger Land.
Go on a ski tour in the national park and be close to the mountain. Feel the untouched snow underneath your skis and choose your own powder snow adventure. That’s what going on a ski tour means for fans of the mountains and winter! Go on a tour to the summits of the Hohe Tauern and feast your eyes on a sea of peaks.
And then you’re off: swing down through sparkling snow and enjoy your reward for the long ascent.
Hotel directors Maria and Günter Innerhofer can recommend the best tours.
- Even in winter, it is worthwhile to visit the National Park Museum in Mittersill. There you can find information about the glaciers, Tauern treasures, regional natural phenomena and the wildlife in the national park.
- The surrounding glaciers are very popular with our guests – the Weißsee Glacier World in Uttendorf and Kitzsteinhorn in Kaprun. Comfortably ascend to the highest point in Salzburg via gondola and enjoy the sun with a spectacular view from the panorama platform at 3,029 m.
- A special experience to be had in the region is the Krimmler Waterfall. In winter, it transforms into a beautiful ice palace, but it is especially wonderful in springtime.
Relaxation and Wellness at Tauern Spa Kaprun
- SPA Indoor Water World: Active pools with lazy river, a relaxation pool with grotto, high pool with water cascade, about 730 m² of water surface.
- SPA Outdoor Water World: Salt water pool with relaxing music, active pool, lap pool, approximate water surface of 810 m².
- “Kidstein” Kids Spa: Indoor & outdoor pools, baby pool, 3 slides, play stream, climbing wall, playground, play and creativity room, children’s cinema
- Luxurious Sauna Area: Finnish sauna, Alpenglow-sauna, bio sauna, oven-sauna, salt laconium (55°C), aroma steam bath, special infusions, such as hydrochloric acid, vitamins, beauty infusions & music-accompanied infusions
- Extensive relaxation areas
Adventure Sports for the Absolute Holiday Kick
Wintertime Rides on a Snowmobile
You want to have an adventurous winter holiday? Here in Bramberg, that can become a reality: hop on a snowmobile and discover a brand new sense of action and speed. Enjoy the fun of driving snow mobiles at maximum speeds and make your holiday an unforgettable experience.
Up in the Air!
Explore the region of Salzburg from a different point of view! Soar like an eagle while tandem paragliding over the valleys of the Hohe Tauern National Park Region. Marvel at the tiny houses and ant-sized people from an amazing height and feel the freedom of the wilderness. This adventure will make your winter vacation in Bramberg an experience beyond compare!
Riding on the Back of a Horse…
… is pure happiness. Explore the fascinating winter wonderland of Bramberg on a noble horse of the Arab Court. Gallop through open fields, enjoy the fresh mountain air and feel the breathtaking magic of the forests.