Your Active Summer Holiday
Swimming, Tennis, Volleyball and Much More in Bramberg & the Region
There are plenty of things to do in Bramburg in the Salzburg Region. You can relax, have fun or get a full kick of adrenaline. Explore the area during your summer holiday and enjoy the free swimming pools and lakes in the Wildkogel-Arena. Play some exciting matches on the tennis courts, the beach volleyball court as well as on the golf course. In quiet of nature go running or Nordic walking and have some time with yourself. Get to know some new adventure sports like canyoning or wildwater tubing. At invite you to participate in our onsite activities at 4-Star Smaragd-Hotel Tauernblick.
A swim in the cold water on a hot summer day is perfectly refreshing! Cycle with the whole family about 2.5 km to the outdoor pool in Bramberg and have a great swim day. The natural swimming lake in Neukirchen is also a perfect spot to swim during your summer holiday. When the weather is bad, head to Tauern Spa Kaprun with its own adventure offers and spa treatments.
- Heated outdoor pool in Bramberg with lawn, large playground and buffet
- Natural swimming lake in Neukirchen a large lawn, 2 beach volleyball courts, and grilling area – free entry
- Additional lakes: Hollersbach, Uttendorf, Niedernsill
- Additional pools,: Mittersill Outdoor Adventure Pool, Kristallbad in Wald, Mittersill & Zell am See Indoor Pools
- Tauern Spa Kaprun: Outdoor & indoor water world with active pool, relaxation pool, high pool,”Kidstein” children’s spa, extensive sauna area, and spacious relaxation areas
Whichever ball game you prefer, in Bamberg and the surrounding area you will find numerous possibilities. The clay tennis courts and the beach volleyball court in Bramberg are accessible a short ways away from the hotel. Have fun with the whole family at the mini golf course in Neukirchen. For golf experts and all who want to become one, the green frass at the golf course in Mittersill – Stuhlfelden is ready for you.
- 4 clay tennis courts and 1 multipurpose court at the Bramberg sports center
- Tennis lessons available on request
- Free for 1 hour when you show your guest card
- Beach volleyball court at the multi-purpose sports court in Bramberg
- Miniature golf course in Neukirchen
- Mittersill – Stuhlfelden Golf Course with 18-hole championship golf course, driving range & Club House
Running & Nordic Walking
Explore the summer nature of the Hohe Tauern National Park on the marked running and Nordic walking routes and you can begin directly from the Smaragd-Hotel. The movement in the fresh air is not only relaxing for the body, but it also acts positively on the mind. The hotel offers a guided nordic walking once a week. Nordic walking poles are available free of charge and depending on availability.
- Marked running & Nordic walking trails in Bramberg/Wildkogel
- 1 x per week: hotel’s own guided Nordic walking tour (about 1 hour), free rental of Nordic walking poles (subject to availability)
- Start running & Nordic walking tours about 50 m away from the hotel: Rosenbühelrunde (easy/light, ca. 5 km), Steinachrunde (medium, 7.5 km), Habachrunde (medium, 12.5 km), Cross-Halbmarathon (challenging, 21,5 km)
Adventures in the air, on land and in the water await you and your inner daredevil in the Wildkogel Arena. Go tandem paragliding where you can admire the mountains from a bird’s-eye view. At the Hochseilklettergarten (ropes course) climb up, up, up and then relax while you go gliding down through the air on the Mega Flying Fox. You can also enjoy water adventures like canyoning and Wildwater Tubing. In summer you can try your hand at archery as well. We are happy to help you organize any of your activities.
- Tandem paragliding in Bramberg
- Mega Flying Fox, Fox Park, Mega swing, Hochseilklettergarten (Ropes Course),…
- Canyoning, Wildwater Tubing