Ski Holiday in Bramberg
Skiing & Snowboarding in the Salzburg Region & Surrounding Regions
A stunning mountain view, kilometers of perfectly groomed slopes and access to different ski areas in the shortest times – The Smaragd-Hotel Tauernblick in Bramberg in the Salzburg Region promises a stunning winter and skiing holiday in one of Austria’s best skiing regions. Whether as a family, couple or as a group – the various slopes stretching from Salzburg to Tyrol will meet all your needs. Enjoy some hours of relaxation after your busy day at Tauern-Spa Kaprun. You can also relax in the hotel’s spa area – try one of the popular energy treatments or have a swim in our luxury pools. During your ski holiday take advantage of the culinary delights at our hotel and have a wonderful winter holiday!
The Family-Friendly Ski Resort Wildkogel Ski Arena
The family-friendly ski resort Wildkogel Ski Arena awaits you in the middle of the Kitzbüheler Alps and the Hohe Tauern National Park holiday region with:
- 62 km of slopes as high as 2,150 m
- Access road directly into Smaragddorf Bramberg
- Kogel-Mogel Kid Club & Kogel-Mogel-Kindergarten for kids 2.5+ years old
- Reliable snow conditions until spring
- Optimum security thanks to modern cable car technology
- Smaragdbahn Base Station is only a 5-minute walk away Smaragd-Hotel Tauernblick, ski bus stop is directly in front of the Hotel
The Wildkogel ski arena has 2 gondolas, 2 6-seater chair lifts, 2 4-seaters and 10 tow lifts. The family ski lift in Bramberg is “Wennsergletscher” and has a kids land that includes snow-tubing – a definite highlight of your family holidays in the Salzburg Region.
Ski at the Largest Ski Resort in Zillertal: the Zillertal Arena
The Zillertal Arena is the largest ski resort in Zillertal and in Pinzgau. Like the neighboring ski resort Wildkogel Ski Arena, here there are several ski schools, 31 ski huts and almost 100 % snow-safety:
- 143 kilometers of slope, up to 2,500 m
- 51 lifts for all levels
- Perfect for Families: Family ski resort Gerlosstein in Hainzenberg
- Free Ski Bus
- Longest run opportunity in Austria – 1,930 m in altitude
- For free skiers: Arena Snowpark and Halfpipe in Gerlos, Action-Park Kreuzwiese in Zell & Fun Park Hochkrimml
Stay informed with the convenient iZillertal Arena App and also enjoy free WiFi access on lifts, in the ski huts and on the mountain at any time.
Fun on the Slopes of the Kitzbühel Alps
The Kitzbühel Alps is one of the largest and most interesting ski regions in Austria. Awarded with numerous quality seals, the ski region is optimal for all winter-sport lovers with:
- 1,086 km of runs for all levels
- 56 cableways
- Diverse Fun Parks for beginners & professionals!
- Access to the panoramic cable car in Hollersbach / Mittersill only 4 km from the Smaragdhotel Tauernblick
- Exclusive mountain restaurants & ski huts
Access from Hollersbach/Mittersill
Only 4 km away from the Smaragd-Hotel Tauernblick you will find the entry to the Panoramabahn in Hollersbach/Mittersill. From there you reach the Thurn Pass and then the stunning ski resort in the Kitzbühel Alps. It offers 170 kilometers of slopes and 56 cable cars. The unforgettable views of the Hohe Tauern National Park will make your heart beat even in during the first ascent.
Unique Three-Cable Car Valley Connection
Want to cross the wide valleys effortlessly? No problem! – A modern, 2.5 km long and 400 m high, the 3-S Cable Car connects the Hahnenkamm/Pengelstein Ski Resort and Jochberg/Resterhöhe. Use this comfort and float with the 3-S cable car during your unforgettable ski holiday!
All You Will Need During Your Ski & Snowboard Holiday in the Wildkogel Ski Arena
Ski & Snowboard Schools
- Schneesportschule Wildkogel: Senningerfeld 21, A-5733 Bramberg, Tel. +43 6566 20422
- Skischule Bramberg: Senningerfeld, A-5733 Bramberg, Tel. +43 6566 20444
- Skischule Neukirchen: Wildkogelbahnstraße 441, A-5741 Neukirchen, Tel. +43 6565 21444
- Skischule Christian Kreidl: Markt 90, A-5741 Neukirchen, Tel. +43 6565 6243, +43 664 5131802
- Stefan’s Schi- & Snowboardschule: Pass Thurn 44, A-5730 Mittersill, Tel. +43 6562 8569
Sport Shops & Ski Rentals
- Intersport Harms GmbH: Senningerfeld 2, A-5733 Bramberg, Tel. +43 6566 20440
- Sport2000 Herzog: Smaragdbahn 21, A-5733 Bramberg, Tel. +43 6566 20421
- SportPro Fankhauser: Senningerfeld 25, A-5733 Bramberg, Tel. +43 6566 20425
- Intersport Breitfuss: Talstation Panoramabachn Hollersbach, A-5731 Hollersbach, +43 6562 70081
Almost Endless Posibillities with the Salzburger Super Ski Card
One ski pass, 22 regions – The Salzburger Super Ski Card is valid in all major ski areas of the Salzburger Land and guarantees unlimited fun on a total of more than 2,500 kilometers of slopes. The Salzburger Super Ski Card is available in each respective ski area.