Green Holidays im Tauernblick
Environmentally-Friendly Quality Holiday in Bramberg am Wildkogel
Environmental awareness, regionality, seasonality and resource planning – that is what makes our 4-Star Hotel and the region so special. We find sustainable mobility, a rich diet and deliberate use of resources very important. Use the Nationalpark Sommercard Mobil during your stay, and receive free or discounted transport. At the hotel restaurant you can taste local delicacies made with products from our farming neighbors. Refresh yourself at the fountain with revitalizing Grander water at the Smaragd-Spa – it will make you feel like a new person. Our district heating ensures hours of coziness in your room and your suite.
Regional Quality for Your Health
Healthy, vital & in shape – Because we only want the best for our guests, we make sure that our culinary delights are balanced and nutritious. Therefore, we offer largely regional and seasonal products
- Help yourself to the organic section of the breakfast buffet with products from Barbara, our organic farmer, such as homemade jams, scented brown bread and organic milk
- All cakes and sweet treats are prepared by our kitchen team itself.
- To achieve the perfect flavor in the food, the hotel has its own Herb Spiral in the garden .
- High-quality meats are sourced from local butchers
- Even with the fruit juices, we pay attention to regionality and seasonality and only use products from the Bramberg Region
- By utilizing local products, we help to save packaging as well as transport costs
Pay attention to your personal vitality and bring joy into your wellness holiday at Hotel Tauernblick.
Conservation of the Most Important Resources
At 4-Star Hotel Tauernblick we try, with special measures, to preserve our most important resources and to support the environment sustainably.
- Grander water is used both in the kitchen and is available as drinking water throughout the entire hotel.
- Water savers in the ducts ensure economical use of water
- The district heating and waste heat utilization regulates energy consumption
Spend a sustainable summer and winter holiday in one of the best environmental hotels in Bramberg.
Be Ecological with the Nationalpark Sommercard
As a guests with us for a Summer Holiday or Winter Holiday, we will send you the Nationalpark Sommercard with your booking confirmation. You can use this discount card to travel for free around the area during your stay:
- Take a ride with the Pinzgau-Bahn from Zell am See to Krimml and the spectacular waterfall
- Use Hiking Taxis, to get to the starting point of your hike
- In winter, take the Smaragdbahn directly into the ski area: to the Wildkogel Ski Arena .
- The Free Ski Bus will take you directly from the hotel to the Zillertal Arena Ski Resort and the Kitzbühel Alps.
Help us protect nature while enjoying a comfortable, car-free holiday in Salzburg.
Austrian Eco Label for Our 4-Star Hotel
The Tauernblick Hotel is certified with the highest national environmental label in tourism – the Austrian Eco Label. With the measures taken, we try to preserve the surrounding nature. On your holiday you can expect environmentally-friendly products and services. We thus help to conserve natural resources and habitats. Our 4-star hotel uses and prepares primarily organically grown foods from regional suppliers. The National Park Sommercard Mobil allows you to have an environmentally friendly arrival and departure.
Energy Globe Awards 2015
In February, the municipality of Bramberg received the salzburg Energy Gala – Energy Globe Award for 2015. This award is given every year to ecological and energy-saving projects. The winner of the Air Category was the project “Sanft mobil unterwegs mit der Wildkogel-Card”. Beginning in 2016, the Wildkogel Card and the Nationalpark Sommercard Mobil, will allow you to enjoy summer and winter holidays without a car and without stress!